Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Still sitting and knitting.

I was doing a fair bit of this yesterday. The morning was so gorgeous I was up with Mr Ibb and did my chores before breakfast. I did have to go to the supermarket but not for long and then I was outside in this beautiful weather. I took my knitting outside as I still have a few feet of Bex's scarf to finish before I can post her parcel. The PO is getting a lot of my money this month with four birthdays in Australia.





I stopped knitting from time to time, this white clematis against the deep blue of the sky was just perfect, as was the afternoon.
Another of my favourites has just come into flower, I love perennial geraniums and their diversity of colour. This one has such beautiful foliage, sorry I haven't caught it in this photo.

1 comment:

Ivo Serenthà said...

Congratulations on your interesting blog and photos published, I encourage you to photoblog http://photosphera01.spaces.live.com

Greetings from Italy, good luck

Marlow