Sunday, January 3, 2010

Just what I wanted.

I had some lovely presents from my family this Christmas. Amongst other I received cloth handkerchiefs, yarn and knitting needles. Also this great book about crafting with recycled goods. I will be busy with lots of the projects later in the year when I am at home.




This book from Benji will be a great help when I start my menu planning again as it gives so much information about larder management as well as what to cook. I haven't really had time to read much but what I have is very interesting.





The last thing I wanted to show you is this rather natty device to hold my knitting needles together and stop the stitches falling off while it is in my bag. Again given to me by Benji, he knows the way to his mother's heart, bless him.



I think my family have the measure of me at last, no more fancy stuff well apart from my plane ticket that is.

No comments: