Thursday, July 8, 2010

My summer tote.






This is the Lucy Bag from Lucy at Attic24, her craft is inspiring. I used Rico cotton from the Lucy pack, put together by one of my favourite yarn stores in Wales, First4yarns.
I was really surprised how quick it went together. I have never crochet anything as big as this bag before and I am pleased with the end result. The lining is 100% cotton, white with rainbow spots. I bought it for another project but it has sat there for months making me feel guilt when I looked at it.
It stopped drizzling, this morning, long enough for me to photograph my bag while on my walk to knit club.

3 comments:

angela said...

great bag, do you have a pattern or is it something you made up as you went along. Its very stylish and useful too.

Mia's Classroom said...

Holy cow, Pippa! That bag is something...I love it! :)

Rose said...

It says "summer", just lovely Pippa!