Friday, June 14, 2013

New Challenge.

Hello dear friends, I haven't been here in a very long while, I didn't feel I had anything different to blog about. Not much has changed with me, I am still here in Cornwall, still with Pampa, still growing, knitting, sewing, cooking. I do have one new big challenge, my youngest son had developed a wheat allergy and I am learning to cook 'wheat free'. I want to keep a record on how I'm doing with this. So as well as what happening on the 'Lottie' and here at home,I will be writing about all things 'wheat free'. 




To start with, Is this Horse Radish?

4 comments:

J said...

I kept you on my list, so I am glad to see you back here. Maybe you do not think that you have anything interesting to share, but I would surely be pleased to see whatever you write. And, I am only one person. Just saying.

Rose said...

Good to see you Pippa! Have you seen Gluten Free Girl for wheat free? http://glutenfreegirl.com/

I hope summer is lovely for you.

angela said...

Welcome back, look forward to herring from you again soon

Unknown said...

How nice to see you again, Pippa.
I've been researching 'wheat belly' myself. It's so very hard to eliminate wheat from the diet .... I know as I've been trying myself. I will be interested to see how you go.
Sue.